Sunday, January 15, 2012

lunch surprise!

So the phone bank didn't open today til 1, so I headed to downtown Charleston for brunch. I ate at Virginia's on King (I highly suggest it if you're ever in Charleston).  Who did I see while I was eating my wonderful quiche? No, unfortunately not Santorum. But hey. I saw him yesterday.

I saw John Huntsman! I didn't just see him. He spoke to me. I spoke to him, and I shook his hand. Ok. Make it known that I am not a Huntsman fan at all (if you haven't gathered that by now, you obviously have a problem).  But seriously. How many times do you get the chance to see a presidential candidate? He's definitely last on the list of the six I'd like to have met, but still. You have to admit, it's pretty neat.

Here's my sorry picture of the back of his head.



So that was this morning's SC adventure.
And dad, if you read this... The picture below is for you - how I remembered where my car was.

No comments:

Post a Comment